Tata Technologies had a great year at Autodesk University. Check out this MCADCafe interview of Tata Technologies’ own Chris Weitzel.
In Black Friday like style the INCAT CAD Geeks are offering a “Buy One Get One Free on iCHECK” to any Autodesk University Attendees and or those whom download iCHECK for Inventor within the next 7 days. Download it here
Offer is good Until January 30th 2009 on iCHECK Floating seats.
Also we just created a new “Getting Started with iCHECK” video.
Watch the video below, and for more info about Autodesk Inventor iCHECK check out our site at: www.incat.com/icheckinventor
This week the voting opened for Autodesk U 2008, if you have never been to or heard of Autodesk U, there is no better place to fill your brain with Autodesk knowledge.
Below are a few Instructors from the INCAT CAD GEEKS team that would love you votes.
Kevin Robinson – AutoCAD Mechincal, Autodesk Inventor, and CAD Management
Dan Miles – Inventor Related
Dave Fetz – Inventor Realted
Rob Stein – AutoCAD Electrical Classes
Hope to see you in Vegas
Kevin with the INCAT CAD GEEKS
So another AU under our belts here at INCAT…..
Some of our CAD Geeks taught the following classes:
- MA215-5 “Working with Huge Digital Prototypes: Autodesk® Inventor™ Large-Assembly Best Practices” – by Dan Miles – This class was packed, tons of great content from Dan.
- MA405-1 “Implementing Autodesk® Inventor™ in Your Company” – by Dan Miles
- MA301-2 “AutoCAD® Electrical Power Tools for Power Users”- by Rob Stein
- MA211-1L “All the “Zero Learning Curve” Features of AutoCAD® Mechanical” – by Kevin Robinson – See videos on the right hand side……
- MA201-5 “The Power Tools of AutoCAD® Mechanical” – By Kevin Robinson
- MA105-5 “Using Autodesk® Inventor™ to Create Tech Pubs on a Shoestring Budget”- By Kevin Robinson
Handouts can be found at AU Online or here at the bottom using the File storage widget…..
Kevin with the INCAT CAD Geeks
Out here in Las Vegas…….holy cow 9500 other CAD Geeks.