Real-Time Visualization Event
Featuring Autodesk AliasStudio 2009 and Showcase 2009
Nov 18, 2008 @ College for Creative Studies
Come hear about what’s new in Autodesk AliasStudio 2009 and learn some new tips and tricks. By making it easy for designers to create more themes and concepts, iterate designs faster, visually collaborate, and convey their vision, Autodesk AliasStudio helps you develop innovative new product designs in less time—and at a lower cost for design and manufacturing workgroups of any size.
Also, witness the new Autodesk Showcase creating accurate, realistic imagery from 3D digital design data, so you can clearly communicate form and brand character for your products. Interactively present and review designs within the Autodesk Showcase environment, enabling efficient and economical decision-making.
Stay for the iPod Touch Giveaway!
• Ted Balderree, Alias Industry Marketing Manager
• Paul Schmucker, Alias Solutions Engineer
• Chris Turco, Alias Industry Account Manager
• Aaron Berendt, INCAT Alias Applications Engineer
• Dan Saperstein, INCAT Director of Sales, Emcee
When: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Where: College for Creative Studies 201 E. Kirby Detroit, MI 48202 Free Parking
• Welcome, Introductions, Overview: Hors d’oeuvres and drinks served
• Autodesk AliasStudio 2009: “What’s New?” Presentation
• Autodesk Showcase 2009: Introduction to real-time visualization and product demo
• Open Q&A, Networking