So another AU under our belts here at INCAT…..
Some of our CAD Geeks taught the following classes:
- MA215-5 “Working with Huge Digital Prototypes: Autodesk® Inventor™ Large-Assembly Best Practices” – by Dan Miles – This class was packed, tons of great content from Dan.
- MA405-1 “Implementing Autodesk® Inventor™ in Your Company” – by Dan Miles
- MA301-2 “AutoCAD® Electrical Power Tools for Power Users”- by Rob Stein
- MA211-1L “All the “Zero Learning Curve” Features of AutoCAD® Mechanical” – by Kevin Robinson – See videos on the right hand side……
- MA201-5 “The Power Tools of AutoCAD® Mechanical” – By Kevin Robinson
- MA105-5 “Using Autodesk® Inventor™ to Create Tech Pubs on a Shoestring Budget”- By Kevin Robinson
Handouts can be found at AU Online or here at the bottom using the File storage widget…..
Kevin with the INCAT CAD Geeks